In this post, I have collected some bets flash photo galleries. These are dynamic and easy to embed in websites of Flash and HTML. You don’t have need any programming skills to install or use it. Just embed it into your website and script will automatically form a slideshow from a specified folder or an XML files or from Flickr photo stream. All these Flash galleries are free, so you may use them for any purposes.
– a lightweight, only 11KB, free photo gallery that uses XML files to store the information about which images to display. The gallery is easy to configure and update since you need to change only the XML file. Take a look at Demo.
– one of the most powerful Flash-based galleries, support Flickr , Picasa , Fotki, Photobucket and custom Images. It’s easily customizable, support full screen mode, both RSS and custom images, liquid layout – fits to any size you specify, you can specify background MP3 music, with multiple language support, … and more.
Flash Photo Stack Gallery, view Demo and Download Flash source files at Andrew Berg’s website.
– a free, open source flash gallery developed by Christopher Einarsrud. The script loads images and image titles dynamically from an external xml file or a Flickr RSS feed.
Current features include XML configuration file, load external images, links on images, mouse/keyboard/auto rotation control, mouse/keyboard viewpoint control, customizable speed, background, reflection, images attributes.
Art Flash Gallery – is not a [free] solution as free version support only 15 images maximum.
– support multiple albums, select a desired transition from several available styles, automatically resize images to fit an available space, streaming an MP3 audio, you can allow visitors to download photos from certain albums. Demo galleries.
– the Flash version of AgileGallery is a free Flash photo gallery that rips through the XML output from Picasa and generates the paging and thumbnails and displays the full sized photos along with any description entered in Picasa. It also includes a slideshow feature. Demo.
Gallery Flash Class v2
– full screen gallery class that loads thumbnails and images via XML. The Bitmap data class is used to pre-load the main images as the thumbnails load so no extra waiting is needed once the thumbnail is clicked. Demo.
You can easily add, edit or delete images and thumbnails by editing an xml file in Notepad.
You don’t need the Flash software for editing the gallery. You can easily add, edit or delete pictures and categories by editing a xml file in Notepad. Creating your own Flash photo gallery has never been easier! You can add unlimited number of categories and photos! You need Flash Player 8.0 to view this Flash Photo Gallery.
SimpleViewer is a free, customizable Flash image viewing application.
Photo Album v.2 is a free image gallery, you can download it by clicking the link below.
It’s an easy to use flash gallery.
dfGallery is a free flash gallery, Take a look to some of features.
TiltViewer is a free, customizable 3D Flash image viewing application.
Zen Flash Gallery combines simplicity and elegance.
Art Flash Gallery will organically blend with any design thanks to multiple appearance settings.